Invest in Your Practice Today and for the Future
Advocating for Your Profession and Patients
- VSEPS advocates in the General Assembly and regulatory agencies for you as a physician and a business owner. We strive to ensure patient safety while removing barriers to affordable, high-quality vision care.
- We partner with other state and national organizations, ensuring your voice is heard in the development of policies and programs within the medical community.
Connect and Get Involved
- Gain support and assistance from your peers across Virginia in helping address your challenges.
- Receive and make patient referrals with fellow VSEPS members.
- Engage in service opportunities in support of Virginia's ophthalmology community and your patients.
Savings that Matter
- With the OMIC Cooperative Venture Discount, VSEPS members can qualify for up to a 10% discount on premiums!
- Enjoy reduced rates for VSEPS events and members’ only access to ophthalmic coding courses.
Relevant and Convenient Learning
- VSEPS' Annual Meeting held each June offers continuing medical education and provides opportunities for members to share research.
- Take advantage of in-person and virtual continuing education opportunities throughout the year, on topics including medical coding, reimbursement, compliance, practice and risk management, and more.
- Receive timely updates on economic, legislative, and practical issues pertaining to medical eye care.
Supporting Our Future
- The VSEPS Education Fund supports research, scholarship, continuing medical education, and professional development for residents, ophthalmologists, and their staff members.
- VSEPS provides offers discounted rates for students, young ophthalmologists new to practice, and those serving in active-duty military.
- VSEPS offers the Kenneth Tuck Award and the Presidents’ Fund for residents to participate in advocacy training opportunities.